Blog: Twitter for Brands: Six Winning Strategies to Learn From
Posted by rmunoz on January 7, 2011
Here are the conclusions:
Much like every other aspect of social media, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to how you should run your company account. However, there were some themes that held true in every conversation:
• Your company Twitter handle should fit with your brand’s voice.
• The person (or people) behind your company handle should have a personal voice that meshes well with the brand voice, and they should believe in the company’s core message.
• Twitter is meant to be genuine and in real time. You have to trust those behind your Twitter handle and not make tweets go through layers of approvals.
• Differentiate between personal and corporate views when appropriate.
• The final take-away from these brands is that the voices behind them enjoyed what they were doing. That may explain a good deal of their success.
Full article with examples is here : Twitter brand strategies via mashable.com
Bookmark the permalink